Event & Compliance
In order to avoid any misunderstanding, we would like to confirm that our EPL Dinner will be a social gathering, not a presentation of the platform, of tools (existing or to be released), or market views current or forecasted)
We also would like to confirm that this event will be held under strict respect of the European Competition Laws, and will follow the “do and don’t” check list, as implemented by EPCA for the annual meetings, and equally prohibiting discussion topics during social gatherings.
This means :
DO NOT DISCUSS WITH COMPETITORS OR EXCHANGE INFORMATION NOT IN CONFORMITY
WITH COMPETITION LAW, INCLUDING ON:
- Individual company/industry prices, price changes, price differentials, discounts, allowances and credit terms.
- Individual company data on costs, production, capacity (other than nameplate capacities), inventories and sales.
- Plans of individual companies concerning the design, production, distribution or marketing of particular products, including proposed territories of customers.
- Changes in production capacities (other than nameplate capacities) or inventories.
- Rates or rate policies for individual shipments, including basing point systems, zone prices & freight.
- Company bids on contracts for particular products; company procedures for responding to bid invitations. Matters relating to actual or potential individual suppliers or customers.
- Blacklist or boycott customers or suppliers.